Moor Park (1958) Ltd – Covid-19 Help and Assistance for Residents
Unfortunately, the Covid-19 crisis is highly likely to persist for the foreseeable future. It is, of course, affecting most of the world and Moor Park residents are no exception.
It is for this reason that the Board of Moor Park (1958) Ltd (MP58) has put in place several measures that will be of help and assistance to those most vulnerable and in need on the Estate.
Some of these are listed below.
- Collection and delivery of groceries from local shops and supermarkets may be carried out by our Security Guards. For this service, please contact the MP58 office as above from Monday to Friday between 9:00am – 5:00pm. Outside of these hours, please call or email Shafiq Parwaz on 07768 374750 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Collection of prescriptions from local GP surgeries and delivered to local pharmacies can be undertaken, although these are predominantly delivered directly to the pharmacies electronically. Again, the security guards can be requested to collect medicines and other supplies to be delivered to a resident and the Moor Park office should be contacted if you require this service.Additionally, we have several volunteers who are happy to assist and their details can be obtained from our local pharmacies, as follows:
24 Main Avenue
Tel: 01923 827577
5 Clive Parade
Tel: 01923 825288
Please note that identity and background checks of all volunteers and security guards have been adequately checked and recorded.
We are fortunate to have several ‘Medical Professionals” living in Moor Park. Some of these have been contacted to offer their services and advice and they have agreed to receive calls from our residents and advise them on a remote basis.
Mr Asif Muneer MD FRCS (Urol), Consultant Urological Surgeon and Andrologist,
University College London Hospital
Hon Secretary British Association of Urological Surgeons
Dr Iaisha Ali MB ChB MRCP MSc (Oxon), Consultant Dermatologist
Mr Minhal Chatoo MBBS FRCS, Knee surgeon (Tr&Orth)
should you require their services.
- Arrangements have been made for cooked food deliveries twice a day. The following restaurants may be contacted directly by those requiring the cooked meals and their deliveries. The proprietors of these restaurants have agreed to offer these meals at a 20% discount on all items on the menu. When placing the order, you are required to inform the attendants that you are calling from Moor Park. (order code: Moor Park).
- Taste of Lahore. Harrow. Tel: 020 8861 5353
For menu click on the link shown below.
- Taste of Lahore. Watford. Tel: 01923 233322
For menu click on the link shown below
- Balti Hut Rayners Lane. Tel: 020 8868 0007
For menu click on the link shown below
- Arrangements have also been made for Taxi/Cab transportation from Century Cabs in Rayners Lane. Their services may be used for travel to and from hospital appointments and collection and delivery of food or for any other purpose. Please note that hospital visits and food collection/delivery will incur minimal or zero charges and they have kindly agreed to these concessionary services for the duration of the crises.
Please contact them directly on 020 8866 6666 should you require their services. (order code: Moor Park).
- In addition to the services and assistance offered by MP58, we have also teamed up with various local voluntary organisations that are already operating and assisting local and adjoining neighbouring localities. Some of these are listed below.
Coronavirus community help for Moor Park, Northwood, Pinner & Ruislip (CCH NPR)
Locally-based community volunteers are available to help anyone affected by the current crisis.
Tel: 01923 751076
Special arrangements are available for the following groups who are affected:
- NHS Workers
- Key Workers
For further information please contact MP58 office or any of the listed helplines.
1. For those self-isolating and requiring emotional support or practical help. These are available by contacting the following.
Tel: HertsHelp: 0300 123 4044
2. For medical and health advice by contacting the following:
- Please visit www.nhs.uk/coronavirus
3. For information about local council services please visit
4. For other and general requirements during current crisis the following volunteering group may be contacted.
- Please visit www.thvolunteering.org.uk OR email@example.com tel: 01462 689 409
- 111 For any emergencies you must contact the usual emergency services. Namely the police, ambulance or the fire brigade services. The emergency services telephone numbers are 999 or 111.
Note: 111 is a new telephone service brought to you by the NHS. It is the number you should call when you need advice or medical treatment quickly, and you cannot wait for an appointment to see your doctor. If you need emergency medical treatment, you must call 999.
In general, if any assistance or help is required please contact us. We are here for you. If we cannot help you ourselves then we will put you in touch with someone who can.
These are a new set of services hence your constructive feedback shall be much appreciated. We are always looking at ways to improve and enhance the quality of assistance and hep to the residents of Moor Park.
Notice: The Company, Directors and its staff in no way endorse any of the services and products referred to and that each of them exclude all liability for use of those services and products.
The Board of Directors
Moor Park (1958) Ltd
Published: 27 April 2020
Updated: 28 April 2020